● Exhibition scale. Reklama is the largest in Russia and the CIS international exhibition for the advertising industry. This event has been defining industry development for over 20 years. It is the only showcase of a great variety of innovative advertising products and services.
● Commercial effectiveness. 70% of exhibitors talk about good results from their participation in the exhibition.
● Quantity and quality of visitors. The number of visitors to the Reklama exhibition is over 17 thousand people. 91% of them are industry professionals. More than 50% of the visitors come from various Russian regions, the CIS and Baltic states; 10% come from other countries. The considerable majority are executives of their companies.
● Visitors come from eight Federal Districts of the Russian Federation (registered visitors named 350 Russian cities and towns), CIS member states and other countries.
● REKLAMA: target marketing and a tailor made PR campaign to keep both national and international professionals informed about the event throughout the year.
Our efforts include printing of advertising materials, outdoor advertising, information letters, direct marketing, partnerships with professional associations, cooperation with the press, etc.
● REKLAMA: the exhibition of professionals and for professionals. Relevant topics and developments discussed during accompanying events held daily.
● Official exhibition audit. All exhibition figures are supported by an official audit. The event proudly carries approval logos of UFI – the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, and RUEF – the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs; it is held under the auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Moscow City Government.
● High level of organization. Exhibitors and visitors are offered any help in their preparations for participation in the event and free workshops on effective participation in exhibitions. We have long and extensive experience in arranging international exhibitions.
● Venue. The Reklama International Exhibition is held at Expocentre Fairgrounds located in the city center, in immediate proximity to the Vystavochnaya metro station. A developed infrastructure and all kinds of related services are available.