The event took place from 13-15 September 2017 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa and incorporates the Sign Africa and Visual Communications Africa Expos, the region's leading events for the sign industry.
South Africa is the gateway into Africa and is a prime location for the FESPA Africa expo. It is at the centre of Africa's economy and has a thriving tourism industry. The city is easily accessible from neighbouring countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Europe with direct connections into the OR Tambo International Airport, not far from the Gallagher Convention Centre by the Gautrain (a modern high speed train) and a newly upgraded freeway infrastructure.
Covering 13,000sqm and with the objective of attracting 6,000+ visitors, FESPA Africa provides an ideal platform for visitors to investigate available business ventures, innovative products, technology, applications and education programmes for the signage and display industries in the sub-Saharan region.
During this period, Xintao hosted customers from all regions and took the initiative to contact with regular customers to consolidate the market.
Hard work and never forget to look up the road;
After many years of development, Xintao has become the acrylic industry leader in the country;
We should be proud of the results before, but also never forget to create a vision of an international brand!
- Acrylic Board Maintenance And Maint...
- Characteristics Of Acrylic Board
- The Identification Method Of Acryli...
- What Is Acrylic Sheet
- Process Performance Of Acrylic Sheet
- Acrylic Sheet Technical Specifications
- Application Range Of Acrylic Sheet
- Profile Characteristics Of Acrylic ...
- What Is Polystyrene Sheet
- The Advantages Of Polystyrene Sheet
- Reklama Exhibition 2017 Moscow
- 2017 Thanksgiving Day
- 2017 Shanghai Sign China
- Using The Certificates To Prove Our...
- Shocking!!! CNC Can Engrave Our 20m...
- 2017 VietAd Exhibition
- Acrylic In Building
- How To Settle The Rising Price Of A...
- Here Is A Invitation For You--A+M 2...
- SGI Dubai Expo On 14-16 Jan. 2018