Polystyrene is a thermoplastic resin, which is widely used because of its low price and easy processing. Polystyrene has aggregates (transparent granules) or toughened graft copolymers or blends with elastomers (shock-resistant polystyrene IPs) Form. The properties of polystyrene copolymers in physical and thermal properties were improved.
These types of polystyrene have a variety of grades, such as standard IPs and standard transparent grade, resistance to environmental stress cracking grade (ESCR), UV-resistant level. Flame retardant grade, wear-resistant grade, light-weight parts of the high flexibility grade, foaming grade, super primary and low residual volatile grades. Polystyrene resins are used in the manufacture of disposable tableware, automobile parts, packaging materials, toys, building materials, electrical appliances and household items in daily life.
- Acrylic Board Maintenance And Maint...
- Characteristics Of Acrylic Board
- The Identification Method Of Acryli...
- What Is Acrylic Sheet
- Process Performance Of Acrylic Sheet
- Acrylic Sheet Technical Specifications
- Application Range Of Acrylic Sheet
- Profile Characteristics Of Acrylic ...
- What Is Polystyrene Sheet
- The Advantages Of Polystyrene Sheet
- Xintao Group Rolled Out The New Pro...
- Glitter Acrylic Sheet
- FESPA Africa 2017
- Reklama Exhibition 2017 Moscow
- 2017 Thanksgiving Day
- 2017 Shanghai Sign China
- Using The Certificates To Prove Our...
- Shocking!!! CNC Can Engrave Our 20m...
- 2017 VietAd Exhibition
- Acrylic In Building