Polystyrene Plate ―― also known as foam Board, EPS board is a volatile liquid foaming agent of the expandable polystyrene beads, after heating and pre-sent in the mold in the shape of the white body, which has a micro-pore structure characteristics, mainly used in building walls, roof insulation, composite board insulation, cold storage, air-conditioning, vehicles, ships, heat insulation, Floor heating, decorative carving and other uses are very extensive.
Core Material Thickness: 50mm ~250mm
Effective height: 1000mm, 1200mm
Scope of application: workshop, Office wall, steel structure room exterior wall
Maintenance, decoration building materials, Activity Room office building, etc.
Fire Protection Rating: B3 (flame retardant: melting)
Moisture Absorption Rate: 3.9 (%)
- Acrylic Board Maintenance And Maint...
- Characteristics Of Acrylic Board
- The Identification Method Of Acryli...
- What Is Acrylic Sheet
- Process Performance Of Acrylic Sheet
- Acrylic Sheet Technical Specifications
- Application Range Of Acrylic Sheet
- Profile Characteristics Of Acrylic ...
- FESPA Africa 2017
- Reklama Exhibition 2017 Moscow
- 2017 Shanghai Sign China
- 2017 VietAd Exhibition
- Here Is A Invitation For You--A+M 2...
- SGI Dubai Expo On 14-16 Jan. 2018
- 2017 Thanksgiving Day
- Using The Certificates To Prove Our...
- 2018 Happy New Year
- Qingyuan Two-day Tour