MS is a transparent copolymerization primarily composed of methyl methacrylate (MMA) and styrene monomer (SM). Its advantages include excellent transparency, optical properties, low hygroscopicity, good weather resistance, ease of processing, low residual stress for molded products, etc. The proportion of MS Resin is lower compared to that of Acrylic, and the cost is also cheaper.
It takes advantage of the best properties of both materials such as excellent transparency, weathering resistance, chemical resistance, easy processing, low moisture absorption.
• Cosmetic packaging, e.g. cosmetic containers
• White goods, e.g. porthole of washing machine
• Household items, e.g. food containers
• Optical parts
Benefits and features
• Good chemical resistance
• Good processability
- Acrylic Board Maintenance And Maint...
- Characteristics Of Acrylic Board
- The Identification Method Of Acryli...
- What Is Acrylic Sheet
- Process Performance Of Acrylic Sheet
- Acrylic Sheet Technical Specifications
- Application Range Of Acrylic Sheet
- Profile Characteristics Of Acrylic ...
- What Is Polystyrene Sheet
- The Advantages Of Polystyrene Sheet
- FESPA Africa 2017
- Reklama Exhibition 2017 Moscow
- 2017 Shanghai Sign China
- 2017 VietAd Exhibition
- Here Is A Invitation For You--A+M 2...
- SGI Dubai Expo On 14-16 Jan. 2018
- 2017 Thanksgiving Day
- Using The Certificates To Prove Our...
- 2018 Happy New Year
- Qingyuan Two-day Tour